Anti-Bribery Corruption Policy
- The Anti-Bribery Corruption Policy has been developed as part of MRCBGK’s policies and procedures to show its commitment to conducting business dealings with integrity. This means prohibiting bribery and corruption in all forms during our daily operations.
- The key provisions of this policy are aligned with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2009 [Act 694] and all applicable laws and regulations in Malaysia.
- This Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy is applicable to MRCBGK, its controlled organisations, business associates acting on MRCBGK’s behalf, the Board of Directors and all MRCBGK personnel
- MRCBGK is committed to developing a culture of openness and honesty whereby a person who is aware of a potential malpractice or misconduct is encouraged to report such matters in good faith, without fear of reprisal.
- This policy is applicable to directors and employees of MRCBGK who have influence on others such as other employees, consultants, vendors, contractors, external agencies or employees of such agencies, and/or other parties which have a business relationship with the company.
- You may make a disclosure of improper conduct by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or filling up the form below.
Please click here to download the form.